- Reach4Sight is a non-profit organisation whose mission is to bring free
eye care to the poor of rural and remote communities in South Africa.
- It is sponsored by companies and individuals so that the patients do not
have to pay for the eye examination or spectacles they receive.
- No Reach4Sight staff members get any remuneration for their work.
- Since April 2007 we have examined more than 8000 adults and children and supplied more than 1400 pairs of free spectacles.
- To sustain this outreach project, more sponsorship is needed. Just R110 can give someone the gift of sight.
- You as an individual can make a difference with your donation. Bank details: Reach4Sight, acc no. 135 849 446, branch code 025609, Standard Bank Blue Route, South Africa, SWIFT code SBZAZAJJ.
"He who cannot give anything away cannot feel anything either."
(Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche)
A Section 21 company (reg no 2008/021298/08)
Directors: Keith Reid (Dip. Optom. FOASA), Roxanne Reid (BA Hons), Peter Cotterell (B Com LLB), Vicki Leitner (B SocSciSW Hons)